Center For Siouxland is Looking for Tax Volunteers!Tue, Sep 1st, 2015
Save the Date - You're Invited to a Garden Party at Bridges West!Tue, Sep 1st, 2015
Job Opening for a Financial Case ManagerTue, Aug 25th, 2015
Center For Siouxland currently has a full-time job opening for a Financial Case Manager.
Financial Case Manager Job Description:
- Manage funds for clients who receive SSI/SSDI/SS benefits
- Ensure daily needs are being met
- Secure community resources
- Assist in maintaining a budget
- Ensure clients are safe from financial abuse and exploitation
- Collaborate with community resources to provide service to the client
- Meet with clients on a regular basis
- Provide crisis intervention when necessary
- Degree in Human Services/Social Services field preferred
- Experience working in the Human Services/Social Services field for a minimum of 2 years
- Must be a team player, willing to assist at all levels of the organization
Open until filled, if you are interested in this position please mail your resume and cover letter to: Center For Siouxland, Attention: Jonette Spurlock, 715 Douglas Street, Sioux City, IA 51101 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Center For Siouxland is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Homebuyer Education ClassFri, Aug 21st, 2015
Center For Siouxland's Consumer Credit/Housing Counseling will present a Homebuyer Education Class on Friday, August 21st. To register or for more information call 712-252-1861 ext. 47.
Bridges West Community GardenTue, Aug 11th, 2015
The Community Garden at our Bridges West Transitional Housing site is pictured below. Center For Siouxland received a grant from the Missouri River Historical Development, Inc., thank you to MRHD and to our staff and volunteers who have made this project possible!