Center For Siouxland currently has a full-time job opening for a Financial Case Manager.
The Financial Case Manager works in direct service with clients and coordinates our efforts to manage clients’ benefits and benefit eligibility with members of their mental health treatment teams at agencies throughout the community. The ideal candidate is a highly organized individual who has excellent interpersonal skills, experience working with populations with chronic illness and previous knowledge of Social Security Administration benefits.
- Provide direct service to payee clients
- Enrollment of new clients
- Follow-up for the maintenance of eligibility for disability benefits
- Assistance with budgeting and well-planned spending of benefits
- Discharge planning and termination of services
- Coordinate all services to clients with mental health providers at other agencies and other members of the Representative Payee Program team
- Review and maintain treatment records and develop documentation regarding changes in clients’ situations that may impact benefit eligibility
- Develop and implement expertise in the area of Supplemental Security Income and Social Security Disability Income eligibility and other related benefits
All staff members of the Representative Payee Program are expected to work as part of our energetic and innovative team in order to provide the highest level of service possible to our clients. Collaboration among team members is essential and creative problem solving is strongly encouraged.
Open until filled, if you are interested in this position please mail your resume and cover letter to: Center For Siouxland, Attention: Jonette Spurlock, 715 Douglas Street, Sioux City, IA 51101 or click e-mail to contact Jonette Spurlock.
Center For Siouxland is an Equal Opportunity Employer