Credit Report Counseling
Have you ever:
- Tried to read your credit report but didn't understand it?
- Been a victim of identity theft?
- Just wanted to find out what's on your credit report?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Consumer Credit Counseling can help. Understanding the details of your credit report can be confusing.
Our credit report counseling will help you by:
- Providing you with your credit score
- Explaining the key factors that determine your score
- Assessing your current credit standing
- Explaining all information contained in your report
- Offering a step by step process to improve your credit score
- Discussing how to dispute inaccurate information on your report
An appointment is needed for this service, and you should bring a photo ID. Call for an appointment 877-580-5526, or Sioux City metro 252-1861 ext 47 Or email us HERE