Permanent Supportive Housing
Center For Siouxland has been awarded a grant from US Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) to help special needs homeless persons live as independently as possible in permanent settings.
Eligible Target Population:
- Homeless families and individuals coming from streets, emergency shelter, or transitional housing when they originally came from street or emergency shelter
- Disabled - diagnosable; chronic or indefinite duration; substantially impedes their ability to live independently' may include mental illness, chronic substance abuse, physical disability, HIV/AIDS
- Housing subsidies at sites throughout the community
- Case management, budgeting, goal planning
- Linkage with mental health, substance abuse, and other supports
For more information or to make a referral, call 712-252-1861, Ext 12 or email.