Job Opening for a Financial Case ManagerTue, Aug 25th, 2015
Center For Siouxland currently has a full-time job opening for a Financial Case Manager.
Financial Case Manager Job Description:
- Manage funds for clients who receive SSI/SSDI/SS benefits
- Ensure daily needs are being met
- Secure community resources
- Assist in maintaining a budget
- Ensure clients are safe from financial abuse and exploitation
- Collaborate with community resources to provide service to the client
- Meet with clients on a regular basis
- Provide crisis intervention when necessary
- Degree in Human Services/Social Services field preferred
- Experience working in the Human Services/Social Services field for a minimum of 2 years
- Must be a team player, willing to assist at all levels of the organization
Open until filled, if you are interested in this position please mail your resume and cover letter to: Center For Siouxland, Attention: Jonette Spurlock, 715 Douglas Street, Sioux City, IA 51101 or e-mail email@example.com
Center For Siouxland is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Homebuyer Education ClassFri, Aug 21st, 2015
Center For Siouxland's Consumer Credit/Housing Counseling will present a Homebuyer Education Class on Friday, August 21st. To register or for more information call 712-252-1861 ext. 47.
Bridges West Community GardenTue, Aug 11th, 2015
The Community Garden at our Bridges West Transitional Housing site is pictured below. Center For Siouxland received a grant from the Missouri River Historical Development, Inc., thank you to MRHD and to our staff and volunteers who have made this project possible!
Bridges West kids enjoy their new shirts!Tue, Jul 21st, 2015
The Bridges West kids got to wear their new tie-dyed shirts last night. They loved wearing something that they had created themselves!
Fridays on the PromenadeFri, Jul 17th, 2015
This Friday, July 17th, Center For Siouxland is the volunteer group for Fridays on the Promenade. The music starts at 6 P.M. so grab your lawn chairs and $3 and head to the Promenade for a great time and to support a great agency! Jimbo Mathus & the Tri-State Coalition will be on stage.