Consider buying a “house” to help us reach our $15,000 fundraising goal. With the purchase of each “house” you will receive a housewarming gift.
Our services are designed to help people become financially stable, permanently housed, and self-sufficient. Current programs and services include:
- Bridges West Transitional Housing for homeless families and individuals
- Consumer credit counseling
- HUD-certified housing counseling for renters, home buyers, and homeowners
- VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) free income tax preparation program
- Representative payee services
- Prescription medication assistance